Shopfast New App for Cash Discounting on Poyntevance
Save Processing Fees With Cash Discounting on Poynt
The new app Shopfast for Cash Discounting on Poynt is available on the Poynt Smart Terminal and Poynt 5 handheld device.
With Shopfast, you can accept cash discount payments through any application utilizing the native Poynt Payment Fragment. This makes the checkout process seamless since you aren’t forced to use the point-of-sale software built by the cash discount app creator. Once you have downloaded the application, the payment is pre-configured into the check out process by default.
Setting Up the Shopfast Cash Discount application
Getting started is easy and only takes a few minutes. Here’s how to get set up:
- Turn on your Poynt device and download the Shopfast app from the Poynt app store
- Open the Shopfast application and click the Current Service Charge button in the bottom of the screen
- Set Service Charge % and Flat Fee then click Done.
- You can a see list of transactions processed thru Shopfast Payment method.
- The application will calculate total savings by using Shopfast Payment method for easy reference.
How do you use Shopfast during the check out process?
Once you’re set up, taking payment with cash discounting is easy:
- Click on the payment method dropdown field in the header of the Payment Fragment (integrated payment workflow on Poynt).
- The payment method selection screen will pop up.
- Click “Cash-Discount” and select payment type Cash or Card.
- The Payment fragment total will be updated based on selected payment type and service charge value specified in Shopfast application.